The Mystery Day

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

Once there was a panda who knew how to do karate and his name was Ping Kong Hong. Ping Kong Hong always helped people and saves the day when a bad guy comes and tries to rule the world. One day it was hero day but no one was walking around except Ping Kong Hong, and Ping wondered what was going on. Suddenly, Ping saw something black, that was shaped like a person, go past and he didn't know what it was, then he saw another shadow, shaped like a person go past him. The shadow was Sensei, Ping's boss. He felt better now he knew who it was. Again he saw another shadow and this time it wasn't Sensei because he was right beside Ping. So Ping told Sensei about the black shadow he saw. Sensei said "I saw it too, so always stay alert Ping". So Ping stayed alert and always stayed alert just in case he saw another black shadow so now every time he saw a black shadow, he would karate kick it.

Ping soon forgot about what Sensei had said, "if you do not stay alert, something might go wrong and the world might end." Ping thought, did Sensei say something, maybe he didn't. Ping heard someone scream 'help' so he ran to find who had screamed. He found Ginger, Ping's cousin, surrounded by Lord Pie's army and there were grinning at Ginger. Ginger saw Ping and she cried "help me Ping." Then the army turned around and looked at Ping and while the army were looking at Ping, Ginger ran away quietly back to her home. Ping started karate kicking and punching the army and when he had finished knocking them all out he ran to Sensei and told him about what had happened to Ginger and himself.

So they went to Lord Pie's kingdom and asked him why he had send down some of his army to try and hurt Ginger. He said he did not like Ginger because she hurt his little boy by putting pickles in his dinner when Ginger knew he was allergic to.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!