Madison And The Big Blue Whale

Chapter l
Madison Matilda Martin has one sun hat, a life jacket and a colourful water bottle. Do you know what she is about to do?
Something BIG. Something exciting. She is with her Grandparents. They are on the big beautiful beach waiting to go on Grandad’s new boat. Madison is hoping to see some sea creatures. Her grandparents have been camping on the beach and last night she slept over with them in their caravan.
Chapter 2
This morning they are going on Granddad’s boat. Madison hasn’t been on Grandad’s boat before. Madison hops on the boat with her Grandma and Grandpa. She puts on her sun hat. She pulls on her life jacket and puts her water bottle in the picnic basket. Grandpa starts up the boat. It drizzled and dinged then it started to move. Madison asked him to go slow so she could take some pictures. She got out her pretty pink camera. Madison took a picture of 2 starfish, 1 turtle and 4 little blue fish
Chapter 3
Suddenly Madison’s tummy started to rumble very loudly. “I’m hungry,” said Madison. Then Grandma’s tummy rumbled. “Me too” she said. Grandma got out some peanut butter and bread. Then she spread some peanut butter on a piece of nice fresh white bread. Grandpa shoved in the last sandwich then got out his old fishing rod. He has had it since he was 3 years old.
Every single time Grandpa goes fishing he always catches a fish. Grandpa felt a big bite on his line. He was so happy he jumped up with glee.
Chapter 4
All of a sudden water flew up in the sky. Grandpa pulled really hard and up came a big, blue whale. Madison was so excited she got out her pretty pink camera and took some more photos.
Madison tried hard to call over the whale but he couldn’t come over because a fishing net was in the way. Then Grandpa drove over to the whale so Madison could pat him. The sun started setting and Grandpa drove the boat back to the caravan. This was the best holiday Madison had ever had.
And that’s the end of the story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!