A- Anonymous

Poof my my mind was clear with an unexpecting aura of of flames rising up from the ground and then circling its way back down with a trail of flickering sparks close behind it. The expression on my face all over froze, like I had just seen a ghost. In a flash it disappeared and I woke up crouched on the floor clutching tight onto the carpet.

I saw a flicker I knew it wasn’t me because I was paralyzed, full of fear. Something in my self conscious told me to turn around, so I did. As I twisted my head I saw a shoe fire at me. “Phewf” that was close.

When I realised who it was, My fear transformed into relief, I realised it was just my Mum (Petra), she stared me down hard for a while, I looked deep down into her eyes, with a faint reflection in her eyes, but what was in it was a masked anonymous man climbing through our window… Wack!

Err, what happened? What’s that sound? I grabbed my senses together and realised it was a saw gleaming right in front of my face. SHINGG!!!! SSHH!!!!

AAHH!! (Heavy Breathing), oh thanks God it was a dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!