MAGIC CRYSTAL

Bang! Jem slammed the door. She was going to play outside near a mine. "It's getting late", Jem said to herself. She started to walk home. Jem is a nice girl, her mom lives in America. Jem lives with her dad and she has a doll. The doll is very creepy but one day Jem gave the doll a magic crystal. Then something happened, it was amazing...

"Jem", said the doll.
"Th...th...the doll is alive", screamed Jem. She ran outside the doll chased Jem towards some mine shafts. Jem went in a mine shaft. The doll chucked a piece of dynamite in. Jem ducked behind a rare rock. Then a big flame came towards Jem but the rare rock reflected it...

Then a shockwave hit the doll but the doll sucked it up with an eye. The crystal changed from purple to blue then a crack came in the ground and the ground fell in. Then the doll fell in the hole.

Jem ran to her house and she went to the garage and got the pliers. She ran to the hole, the hole was not too deep. Jem could reach so she pulled out the crystal and placed it on the ground.

Then she got a hammer and crushed the crystal to pieces. Then she chucked it in a lake and she put the doll in the mine. She ran to her house and went to bed!! The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!