Magic And Coco

One day Magic the unicorn was out for a walk. “Oh I’m so lonely!” said Magic to herself. Just then a weird looking creature came out from the bushes. “Who are you?” asked Magic. I am Philly the ogre and I have come to tell you that you will not be lonely anymore!” “How will I not be lonely anymore?” asked Magic. “Look behind those bushes” answered Philly. So she went off into the bushes. “Oh look at that unicorn Lucy!” “Can we keep it as a pet mum!?” “Of course darling,” answered her mum. “I definitely won’t be lonely anymore!” Just then a monkey came out from the bushes. “Oh hello,” said Magic. “What’s your name?” “My name is Coco and my family just dumped me on the street!” “Oh poor you go over there and you can live with me.” So Coco went over to them and lived with Magic for the rest of her life. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!