Kangaroo And Crocodile


Kangaroo and Crocodile
It all started in the middle of an Australian drought. A Kangaroo and a Crocodile lay under their favourite tree. They were both very thirsty. A little bit of water remained right in front of the two animals. “I’m so thirsty” whined Crocodile as he stuck his tongue out.
“What are you doing? Demanded Kangaroo “Come on just a little” “NO” promise me we will only drink it when we need it. “Now go to sleep please” said Kangaroo as he shut his eyes.Mornings rose. As Kangaroo opened his eyes, he said ‘’ oh look all the water is gone” Wait WHAT!!! Screamed Kangaroo as he looked at Crocodile who had water dripping from his mouth. “YOU PROMISED ME “shouted Kangaroo as he was about to run away Crocodile felt bad inside and shouted “WAIT “! “ I will go out and find more water!! Kangaroo was happy with his offer and said “Thank you”.
So he set off to find water when Crocodile realised there was a pile of water about 5m their favourite tree, so he put it in his mouth. As he put the water in front of Kangaroo. He was so excid as he danced around, Crocodile felt good inside for thinking about others as he happily joined in.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!