Kidnapped

It has been three hours since I got my head knocked out by a stranger dressed in black. When I opened my eyes, it revealed that I was chained up in a corner with a naked body hanging upside-down. The dead hanging person looked twenty-three, sporty and had his mouth hang open. As he spun towards me, the dead’s man dull eyes stared at me. I let out a scream of horror. Instantly, I used my arms and legs to tug onto the powerful chains, it turned out to be pretty useless. I turned my head sharply to the right when I heard footsteps walking up and towards to the room. A wide shaft of light entered when the door swung open. I blinked my eyes twice to adjust. From where I was, I saw the stranger gave a wicked smile.

“How’s the Sleeping Beauty? I’m afraid you have met my friend Jeff who is unfortunately dangling from the ceiling,” my kidnapper greeted as he pointed to the dead man.

My kidnapper's voice gave me chills running along my spine. I said nothing to him.

“I didn’t had as much fun when I tortured Jeff to his death but somehow I’m feeling creative today,” my kidnapper went. “Now I have succeeded in catching you, I feel like we should talk— like you know… just to know each other,”

I rolled my eyes at his strange friendliness.

“Now, shall we start?” he asked.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!