Kathyana And The Stolen Magic Fairy Dust

There is a magical place called Fairyland. A fairy named Kathyana lives there. She was a caring fairy and had no problems in her life.
One morning Kathyana went to the King and Queen’s kingdom. Kathyana helps the King get out of bed because he eats too many flutter cakes. When she arrived at the kingdom, Kathyana knocked on the fairy door. The Queen answered the door and exclaimed “Help, Help!! Someone has stolen the King’s precious magic fairy dust. Please help as you know how special it is to him.” Kathyana said, “Yes, I do my Highness.” Kathyana walked in wondering how we could find it in such a huge land. They walked into the Kings room. It was full of junk and flutter cake wrappers. Kathyana looked under the bed but all that was there was the Kings smelly undies and socks. “STINKY!!!” exclaimed Kathyana.
The Queen came in with three cool drinks and also some cookies and asked “Have you found it yet?” “No, we haven’t” and the King started to cry. “Here, here darling. Don’t cry. Have some cookies. They will help you feel better,” said the Queen. “Thank you, wife,” said the King.
The three of them left the kingdom and travelled all around the land. After an hour, there were eight places that they hadn’t looked in yet. The places were Pixie Warehouse, Animal World, Learn to Fly Land, Flutter Cakes Shop, Wing’s Repairs, Fairy Primary School, Fairy Shops and Fairy Dress Up. “Come on, let’s get going,” said Kathyana. First stop is Pixie Warehouse but it wasn’t there. They flew to each place one after the other – No, no, no, no, no, no and no. The fairy dust wasn’t found. “We have looked everywhere, we won’t find it. There’s no point us looking now, it’s gone,” grunted the King. “We can’t give up. You are the King. We need to help you find it. I will leave Fairyland tomorrow and go to Human World to look for it. I don’t care if I leave my home. You are too special to me,” said Kathyana.
That night Kathyana was excited but nervous about leaving. She took deep breathes to calm herself down. In the morning, Kathyana got dressed as quickly as she possibly could and flew to the King and Queens kingdom. She waved goodbye. After an hour flying, she finally reached Human World. She discovered that the mean fairy, Rebecca, had stolen it. “Give it to me!” exclaimed Kathyana. Rebecca threw the magic fairy dust in the air. Kathyana caught it and quickly flew back to Fairyland.
Kathyana went to the King and gave him back the magic fairy dust. She told him all about Rebecca, the mean fairy. The King was so proud of Kathyana. Everyone gathered around Kathyana and cheered. The King and Queen made Kathyana a Princess and she moved into the kingdom. The fairies lived happily ever after. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!