Vampire Alert

One dark Halloween night when the moon was full, two boys called Fred and Joe were collecting lollies from people. But just then as they were walking past their tenth house, they both saw this awesome house and thought there would be vampires in there. So they knocked on the door and out popped a big scary vampire with sharp teeth and blood dripping down.
“Run!” cried Joe. “Ok, arr!” replied Fred. So both friends were running away from the vampire, but the vampire just kept on chasing them and soon Fred and Joe had no more breath to run any longer. But when Joe and Fred looked around the corner the vampire was not there. “Very odd,” said Fred.
So both friends went on collecting lollies. But just then they realised they were both back at the house with the vampire. “How did we get back here?” asked Joe. “We must have gone in a circle,” replied Fred. “Now the vampire is going to chase us again,” said Fred. “Quick, let’s head for home,” said Joe. “OK” replied Fred.
When they both got home they said to each other, "Goodnight." But just then in the middle of the night both Joe and Fred’s alarm clock went off.
“Who set the alarm clock for midnight?” cried Fred and Joe at the same time. “It might be the vampire that was chasing us earlier,” cried Joe. “Well if it is, let’s find out in the morning not in the dark on a Halloween night, because I’m too frightened,” said Fred. “OK” replied Joe.
So they tried to get back to sleep. “I’m scared,” said Fred. “Stop being a scaredy cat,” replied Joe.
“It’s not like the door is just going to open.” Then suddenly the big wide door opened. Both boys thought that it could have been the vampire. So both boys held each other’s hands and went out of their room and into the hallway.
Joe said, “Please turn on the lights, I’m getting very scared.” “Ok” replied Fred. So Fred turned on the light, and just as Joe turned around he found a puddle of blood on the floor. “Why is there blood in our hallway?” asked Fred. “Do you think it could be from the vampire?” replied Joe. “I hope not,” said Fred. Both boys ran back to their room scared and frightened. “Let’s hope when we wake up in the morning this has all been a bad dream,” said Joe. “A very bad dream,” said Fred.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!