Backwards Words Back

“Hello everyone I’m Master Mr and this is my family’s backwards story”. I live in Margo’s Mystery vile with my lovely family. My wife Sue Suzie and I have a daughter Hannah she has a Mysterious mind that leads to unfortunate things, this is her latest story.
It all starts when she sees a man from a comic book taking out trash his name tape duck. Tape duck says “just yesterday it seems like case pencil and I defeated bottle water one of the most powerful superhero ever tee chief was so happy don’t you think case pencil “yes it was the best thing every.
Well, that’s that now you no its time to tell the next seen close your eyes and imagine you’re on a boat a shark comes out of no were and eats you alive that’s what happened to tape duck in this fight” Hannah said” okay this never really happened tape duck got into a fight with a cat and died of a heart attack because he was scared”. Now where were we, standing there case pencil with his mouth dropped to the ground and the most fright he had ever been in” “why” I asked “that’s not important” Hannah said” now can I get back to the story , thank you now can I get back to the story, thank you now case pencil died of shock “why does every die in the story” I said “again not important.
“So now that the hero’s had died bottle water killed everyone because they had no one to protect them and no one lived happily ever after the end”. The crowd applauded Hannah as she won the gold medal there you go every things is back words!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!