Kidnapped

A seven year old boy named Rono was in a small café when he saw a man abusing his mum. He went to a waiter to get help for his mum but when he turned around he saw the man punch his mum. She was lying on the ground crunched in a circle.
Rono rushed over but before he got to his mum the man roughly grabbed his arm and picked him up and ran out of the café. Rono squirmed and tried to get free of the man’s firm grip.
Rono noticed that they were heading towards an alley way with a dead end. He got a closer look through the alley way and saw that there was a bin at the end of the alley way. For some strange reason they went into the bin. It was just big enough for the two of them.
The man, still grabbing Rono’s arm, started to climb down a ladder. There was a loud thud which told Rono that he had hit the ground. The man led him through a secret tunnel and towards a cellar door. The man locked Rono in the cellar and walked straight passed a phone that was sticking out of the brick wall.
While Rono was left alone he took the phone and dialled triple zero. They answered almost instantly. Rono told them everything and asked if they could go to the café where his mum was first. They refused.
Shortly after, the police and ambulance arrived and got Rono out of the cellar. Then they sprinted towards the café where they saw Rono’s mum conscious and looking flustered. She screamed when she saw Rono and the police and ran over to them.
The police a shored them that they would track down the ‘kidnapper’ and arrest him. Rono and his mum thanked the police and the ambulance and they started to walk back home as Rono told his mum what happened. When they walked inside they fell straight to sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!