Baby's Adventure

Baby’s Adventure
There was once a happily married couple called Gaby and Simon Ciantar. They were a very good looking and rich couple,

One day, Gaby had a baby called Willow. Willow was a very adventuress and unique child.

She would eat brown, sticky mud, bounce around all day, give herself attention and heaps more as a baby. Gaby and Simon lived in Orlando but when Willow was a baby she did something very…unique.

Gaby and Simon planned a family holiday with Willow. While Gabby and Simon were packing, Willow got in the front driver seat and started driving! Willow also grabbed a ‘Mega Block’ and laid it on the pedals. Willow didn’t know where she was going. As she was driving around her parents at home didn’t notice her missing!

When they were done packing Simon went into the garage to pack the car. It was missing. While Simon was trying to find the car Gabby was trying to find Willow.

Simon ran in the kitchen. They overlapped each other’s sentences. Simon called out “Where’s the car?!” Gabby then called out “Where’s Willow?!” Gabby was feeling petrified, She didn’t know what to do. She went over to her parents’ house and borrowed their car. She then went out looking for Willow.

She went to all of her favourite places: The Delicious Candy Shop,
Toys R Us, Disneyland and Water World. She wasn’t at any of those places.

Willow was still driving. Whirr! Whirr! Suddenly a cop appeared and was extremely surprised to see a baby driving. She was a trainee and didn’t know what to do with a driving baby. Then her boss came “Officer Vesna”. She was Gaby’s best friend. But she never saw Willow before.

She recognised Gaby’s face. But she thought Gaby didn’t have kids. She had a puzzled look on her face. She took the baby out of the car and put handcuffs on Willow. Luckily, the trainee had a colourful booster seat. Willow was sitting in it on the way there. When they got to the station Vesna took a photo of Willow to see what her last name was. She searched up Ciantar. And where the ‘Ciantars’ live. She then put Willow back in the car and drove to Simon and Gaby’s house. She knocked on the door. She then explained the meaning of watch your kid. Lucky she didn’t arrest Simon and/or Gabby. But they were friends so they got away with it. Gabby took Willow.

She was so happy to see her. They went on their holiday and a great time!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!