Cadbury Factory

One extremely boring day at camp, the leaders decided to go to the mouth-watering chocolaty delicious and most wonderful place in Tasmania, The Cadbury Chocolate Factory!
When we got there all of the kids were soooo excited. We walked threw the doors, tripping over each other to be at the front of the Cadbury Factory. We were greeted by some nice ladies who gave everyone a little purple bag with 3 chocolates in it. Later on we reached the most mouth-watering room. The smell of sweet chocolate drifted threw the air. It was a fantasy come true. We were in the chocolate room.
How awesome! We were given permission to buy anything, then there had to be the down side.
The down side was that we were only allowed to spend $10 max. it was boring that we were only allowed to spend $10 because there were too many and unstoppable eating and delicious treats. I bought 3 block of caramel chocolate.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!