Vampire Knight

“Snow” the little girl thought “what is snow” as she was thinking she spotted a dark mystical figure in the distance and when she closed her eyes and opened them again the dark figure was in front of her in an instant staring at her with a dark devilish red glow in his eyes saying “hello little girl” in a dark horrifying voice “may I DRINK YOUR BLOOD”. He had horrifying razor sharp teeth getting ready to pounce and drain her blood. He pounced and as soon as he pounced a special person pierced his skull with his razor sharp hand and pulled it out the little girl was crying curled up in a ball asking the man “is the monster gone now?” she said in a frightened voice “yes” said the man and he’s never coming back.
“Ten years ago that happened” Yuki thought. My name is Yuki cross 10 years ago I was attacked by a monstrous vampire who tried to kill me but I was rescued by a man named Kaname kuran a vampire who is called a true blood which has unknown abilities and is leader of the vampires and next to me is Zero (someone who really hates vampires) who’s family got killed by a horrible vampire. Zero would carry a weapon called the bloody rose witch is an anti-vampire gun witch kills a vampire in one shot.
Every day I wondered why I was alone in that snowy field and I would ask chairman cross and every time it would be the same answer “it’s for your own good that you don’t know Yuki” then I went to Kaname and before I said anything Kaname said “I know why you’re here Yuki” she was shocked that he knew what she wanted and he said “and I can grant what you desire but at a cost”. Zero was watching them from a distance. “Il do anything I just want to know what happened that day” said Yuki “the price is to become one of us” said Kaname “yes I’ll do it anything to know my p—“before she could finish he sank his fangs into her neck and pulled them out again Zero dashed towards them and pointed the gun at Kaname “it was what she wanted” said Kaname “put the gun away zero he’s my brother” ”what!?” Zero said “it’s not true!!” “when Kaname bit me all my memory’s came back to me that my mother sacrificed herself to protect me for hunters” “NO I CANT HANDLE THIS IF YOU’RE A VAMPIRE THEN I WILL LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK” Zero yelled “fine be that way” said Yuki so zero left and as he was walking he said ‘and the next time I see you I’ll kill you” and they never saw Zero again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!