Halloween Special

On October 31st, I, Sri Durka Amiksa was in India, teaching people how to trick or treat.
At exactly 10:00 pm sharp, I crossed an old mansion. "Nice Decorations!" I said. I went and nearly knocked on the door when I read the sign that said, ‘DO NOT ENTER’ in blood red, but, I knocked anyway.
Then an ugly old woman and man appeared.
I said, "H!H!H!H! HAPPY HALLOWEEN. TRICK OR TREAT."
They replied, "Happy Halloween Darling. Come IN."
I said, "No, Thank You."
They growled and said, “GET IN!"
They shoved me inside and tied me to a chair inside a cage made of gold, steel and iron.
I spied on them and the lady showed the man a book.
They were making a potion and they made me drink it. I gladly drank it because it was a potion for smartness but they thought it was a potion to make me into a ghost. They got the recipes mixed up because they were side by side.
Then, when they were talking, I got out of the cage using a . . . POCKET KNIFE!
Then I grabbed all the goodies, grabbed the lady's broomstick and flew away.
MMWAHA! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
(I'm a WITCH!!)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!