Happy Birthday Sara

One bright and happy day Sara was walking home from school, from the corner of Sara’s eye she saw someone walking into a dark alley way. It made Sara too scared to walk down the dark alley way so she walked passed the alley way and went home.
When Sara got home she called her friend Monique. Sara yelled “come now” so Monique went to Sara’s house. When Monique got to their house. When Monique got to their house, Sara quickly pulled Monique into her room. Sara told Monique everything that happened. After that Monique slept at Sara’s house. When Sara was asleep she had a nightmare about someone killing her down the dark alley way. Then Sara woke up and woke Monique up too. Sara said “I had a nightmare about the dark alley way” then Monique said “go to sleep because it’s your birthday tomorrow.” So Sara said “ok then” so Sara went back to sleep.
The next morning Sara and Monique woke up but Sara was still thinking about the alley way then she said “Monique do you want to go down the alley way so we can see what is down there” then Monique said “no” so Sara went to the alley way and Monique went to a shop to go get a present for Sara. She had to go down the alley way before Sara did.
So when Sara got to the alley way she went to the red note and it said “GO DOWN THE ALLEY WAY AND THEN, WHEN YOU GET TO THE END CLOSE YOUR EYES so Sara did it. When Sara got to the end she closed her eyes and waited and nothing happened, she felt around her and but there was a grabbed what felt like a door so she had to open it. When Sara opened it Emily, Monique, Mobina, Kimia and Hannah said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA” and Sara was so happy that she cried.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!