A Creation Of My Own

Pen pencil paint, canvas texture and turpentine. Fumes consume the air, breathe in, lightheaded, open minded. A dizzy spell side effect, my world needing to be created. Blending to beauty or muck, brown blues and burgundy. Bristles sharp, hard, soft, different variety's, dirty rag used before and speckled colors on pale skin. The soul i carry nestles in tight cocoons deep inside the dimpled surface, brushed over and made invisible. Stroke of thought, stroke of passion, smudge of happiness. Capped tubes rolled by the bottom lay untidy and heavens rays caress rosy cheeks. Last dab of pigment touches a once opaque area, lingering eyes look at it whole, complete. A blank space now covered in imagination, finishing what was started out of a craving, all that was used was pen, pencil, paint.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!