Halloween

One spooky Halloween night, I was getting into my Dracula costume. My cousins and I were going as twin Draculas. BOOM BANG goes the lightning. CRASH, CRASH goes the thunder.
“ARR!” We all scream. The power went out. We got our torches and sat in a circle, telling each other scary stories.
“(Yawn) I’m tired,” said Ella. “Same,” said Bella. “Me too,” I said. We got in our PJ’S, rubbed off our face paint and went to bed.
The next morning, we got out of bed and went to get some breakfast. “Last night was so fun,” we all said and laughed. We all remembered that day and made sure that we did it every year.
I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I still looked like Dracula but even scarier. I screamed and never looked in the bathroom mirror again but I still did Halloween.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!