Venom Killerrite


Venom killerrite was as fast as a cheetah and as smart as it.
He could see through walls, camouflage and stick to anything.
He had spiral scales too.
His enemy is Vamp-Trull he looks the same but has different scales.
Once they found each other at a mountain at 5:00 in the dawn then they fought and fought and fought.
Then after 1 hour venom killerrite said ‘who ever can throw each other off the mountain first keeps this land.
After a while they still didn’t throw each other off the mountain so venom killerrite camouflaged and when vamp-trull came close venom killerrite grabbed him and threw him as far as he can then came to a village for protection.
Suddenly a bomb flew through the air and venom killerrite tried to throw it away but it exploded and when the explosion exploded he was surrounded by a wall coming to him.
He didn’t know what to do so he tried to jump out but it didn’t work so he thought ‘why didn’t the wall move when I wasn’t here’ so he camouflaged and he jumped over the wall.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!