Old Times

Old times
By Maryam Abdekhodaee

I remember when I first caught my eyes on you in everyday of my life.
We used to always play and mess around with each other.
I wish it was like the old days, but unfortunately it is not like that anymore.
Now that you are going to university next year, we have not much time to spend time with eachother.
I tell you everyday, why oh why is it not like the old times.
I am sorry for coming up to you in the middle of you doing your homework to ask if you want to play.
All I want to let you know is that I love you very dearly, and you will never slip out of my beating heart even if you are not there to be with me all the time.
This is to my lovely sister Samin Abdekhodaee

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!