Famous Fella

Ding! Went the elevator when Fella, his dog named Ruff Ruff and Mum got to their new home in the hotel near the beach. “Nice to meet you!’’ shouted the maid named Ella and Chef. “What are your names?’’ wondered Chef. “This is fella and I am his Mum,” answered Mum.
The week after Mum went shopping. Fella was left alone with Chef, the maid named Ella and the dog named Ruff Ruff.
“Stop eating junk food!” yelled Chef.
“No!” screamed Fella.
“I’m not fat and I am famous!” stated Fella.
“Oh no!” cried Chef.
“We’re locked outside!” exclaimed Ella the maid.
“Mum’s home!’’ shouted Fella who had locked every one outside.
Click, click, click! Went all the locks on the doors, Fella was unlocking all the doors when the doorbell rang. “Oh no Chef has told Mum that I locked everyone out!” screamed Fella. “Fella get here!” shouted Mum. Fella locked everyone out including Mum because they had another fight.
When Fella was 22 he became famous and rich but the rest of his family only had a small cottage. One night Famous Fella shouted, “I know everything and I can do everything on my own!”
Chef and the maid decided not to help him.
“Pewww! What smells like rotten eggs?” wondered Famous Fella.
“Why are rats everywhere?” shouted Famous Fella. Fella quickly went to his mother’s house and begged, “Please teach me to be kind?’’
Fella stayed at his mother’s house and screamed, “I don’t want to be famous anymore!’’

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!