One Beautiful Day

Excellence Award in the 'Beyond Words 2015' competition

One beautiful day a teenage girl called DJ was relaxing in the water. She looked up in the blue sky and saw a man in the castle. She swam to the castle, got out of the water and ran to the castle. The man found her in her swimmers and he gave her a dress. She put it on. He gave her a room with all kinds of stuff. It was so cool. She stayed there that night. She was uncomfortable.
The next morning breakfast was served. It was like he loved her. The rest of the day they spent together. She had fun. One day he asked if the girl wanted to go on a date. She said no but he convinced her. She looked in her wardrobe and found a beautiful gown. She put it on and it looked just right. He took her to a place she had never seen before.
A few days later, he asked for her hand in marriage, and she said, “YES.” They got married in the hills and went on lots of tours. They went for a swim and then found out that a volcano was going to erupt.
They called a moving van and moved. They moved to Germany. The new house was weird it had straw beds, candle lights and even bamboo pillows. They eventually got use to it. They even had a baby named Mr. McGee, he grew up and got married to a girl named Charlotte. They told Charlotte and Mr. McGee about the volcano. They still wished they lived there.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!