Infinity And The Council-men Of Realities

Excellence Award in the 'Beyond Words 2015' competition

There’s a boy who lived in Heidelberg, Victoria. An avenged boy who lived with his father, Jake Jason. The boy’s name is Tim Jason. His mother died when he was a baby. Tim went downstairs, to the basement in order to study for the upcoming math’s test, but instead found what resembled a bow staff. He retraced his steps until he came face to face with his father. He then asked him where the bow staff came from. His father looked at him wearily and replied “from my past” almost in a whisper. When Tim got into a fight, his father told him to control his anger. Tim expressed rage to his father “Why don’t you control your life instead of wasting it!” Tim then walked out of his home. When Tim came home and walked through the front door, he saw his father beaten up and at the mercy of an angel of death.
His father distracted him long enough for them to reach the basement. Tim’s father said “get me the staff”. When his father had the staff he upgraded to the next level. Jake Jason is no more, meet Infinity. As Infinity fought the menace he unleashed powerful energy that can power the whole universe. Infinity was then shot behind. As Infinity laid down dying he opened a portal.
As he was falling, he then found out he can fly and that’s not the only thing he can do. He can run fast, shoot energy from his hands and eyes, can control matter with his mind. He then realize he is the boy with infinite powers but is not enough to take on the guy who murdered his father As Tim was pushed into the portal the staff has disappeared. He then realize where he is, what his father told him about in a story. The SPECTURM. He then thought to recruit Tim Jason’s from other realities and the sixty stars is a different reality. He then formed the councilmen of realities. When Tim’s forces are beaten he remembered who he is fighting for. The people of all realities. He then said something “councilmen, RISE!” Tim Jason is no more there is only infinity.
The foe touched the staff then Infinity share some memories with the foe to find out he just did not only killed his father but also his mother. Now he is furious, overpowered the foe almost killing him but he remembered what his father said “control your anger.” Then he stopped. Infinity went to the cellar. He went to the man with his face and Infinity came to him ask two questions, first was who are you. The man replied “I’m ghost.” And the second question was why did you killed my parents, Ghost said “I need a challenge.” Infinity is not like his teammates he has no home to go to but he does have one thing. His councilmen and they are prepared for the next theat. save everyone or die trying.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!