Stopping Aggressive Behaviour

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Yesterday I went to school. My mum drove me to school in her shiny, black car. I was excited because I was finally going to meet some of my old school friends.
When I walked to the front gate, I saw my best friend, Sally. When I walked up to Sally I noticed how she was looking sad. I asked her what was wrong. She replied that everyone was getting hurt from people tackling each other roughly before school. Suddenly the school bell rang and we had to enter our classes.
When we arrived inside the teacher was looking worried. She then said, "Does anyone know how to stop people being aggressive?" A minute later, I suggested we could make some signs to remind us not to hurt each other. So in five minutes we had started making the signs saying ‘We are all friends. Don't hurt each other’, ‘Be kind to your class mates’. When all the signs were finished we hung them around the school hoping the children would see them during play time.
After we had had lunch break that day we noticed that no one had gotten hurt and so we knew the signs were a great success.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!