Winning Gold For Australia

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

It was cold and dark all the Olympians were marked,
not a sound in the crowd or a rattle on the track,
only the sound of my heart going tak tak tak,
I bent on one knee prayed with ple hoping that i can strike gold for Australia. The umpire struck and the men ran like trucks to win gold for their country.
the final stretch was near and there was nothing to fear but as soon as the turn and i heard crash the spectators gasped and i turned it was my mate form Australia. No one turned or helped so i rushed right about to save my friend from failing. i got him up and we finished as one. although i didn't win i was proud for what i did, because inside i had won gold for Australia.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!