New Window

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

In my experience, in the glacial weather.
My mother always told me, always have a warm heart as that will warm you more.
I have always wondered what it would be like to start a new window.
There’s a shadow behind the glacial weather.
I just feel that evil power.
I think it’s time to start a new window.
All these days the king lived with no worry but we have lived in frosty sadness.
Well, I have a warm heart with my kind and beautiful mother.
If I could, I would give all my strength and kindness to that evil lord.
I think that evil, stupid and annoying lord, needs to start a new window.
Oh, my kindness is too strong that I am treated always wrong, and that’s why I need to start a new window.
Whenever I have a chance alone, I write and draw my emotions and feelings.
If I could have enough money, I would start a library with lots of books.
Every year for my birthday my mum gives me a book.
That’s my second favourite gift of all, my favourite gift is, love that is given to me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!