The Wish Come True Continues

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Last time we checked in on Anastazia her wish had just come true, but now we see what her lofe is like with her wish becoming true. It was the day that her wish had become true and Anastazia was so excited to get to school and tell her friends that she was jumping with excitement. Her mum said that they were the only people she could tell though. When she told Lilly, Roxan and Chloe they didn't believe her so Anastazia said well than come to my house tonight to see four yourselfs. They said yes because they thought that she was lying and would emmbarras herself, but when they got there they were shocked to see that she was telling the truth. They said that they would keep it a secret as long as every Monday-Thursday afternoon they could ride Misty the Unicorn, Roxy the Pegasis and Ally the Allicorn, Anastazia said oh alright. One day when they came home they were surprised to see photographers, they called Anastazia's mum and she said that maybe one of the neighbors might of looked over the fence and saw them. They started asking their neighbors and the neighbor that said was Mrs Kranky. She said that everyone should know about them not just your family and friends. Once Mrs Kranky finished talking they went and told the photographers to leave. Once they did Anastazia's mum got back and said at least you take them on walks now,everyone agreed with her. When Anastazia takes them on walks people always take photos and every once in a while someone will ask to ride them.
Anastazia and her friends ride them to school each day,they take turns riding each one and sharing one. Sometimes they go to beauty competitions for pets and they win almost every contest they participate in. One day when they came back from bowling Ally was gone, they put posters up every where. 2 days later they got a phone call saying that Ally was at the zoo,the went there right away and demanded to talk to the manager and he said that they will get Ally back soon and that he will fire the zookeeper that took her. In the end they got Ally back and lived happily ever after. THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!