Gemma And Her Violin.

Gemma was supposed to practice her violin every day after school to perform in front of the entire class, but she hadn’t, and today she was supposed to perform. She was horrible and the whole class laughed at her. In 3 weeks she had to do it again but she didn’t practice, and so as she played she was laughed at.
Molly, a kind, smart, loving girl with shiny, blonde hair was Gemma’s best friend. “Gemma, I know you don’t want to but you have to practice your violin if you want to be good at it, I even asked your violin teacher, Ms Caramel. She said it would help you to have private lessons with her every Monday to Friday at 3:30pm, starting today. Are you going?” Molly questioned.
“I guess I will.” Gemma quietly replied. She went and did this for three weeks and practiced everyday and became much better than she ever was. When it came time for her to perform in front of the whole class she played a beautiful song called Perpetual Fiddle Motion. They were so amazed at how good she was they could hardly clap!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!