No Rules At School

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

I always wanted a school to have no rules... well that is until it actually happened,I'm Emily Jones and i'm going to tell you about the day there were no rules at school.it all started when the teacher said that the students of riverbank primary school could all vote for a new school rule.

the teacher kept saying it could be any rule you want, no matter how ridiculous. i had never seen my fellow class mates think that much until Amanda smith came up with a terrible idea for the school to have no rules, well of course everybody voted for that,anyway march 1st 2016 was the day there were no rules.it was terrible! teachers were in pajamas kids were doing the unthinkable. you would be surprised that i just wanted to sit in the corner and read my new book.

what would you do if your school had no rules? a couple of days later kids started getting bored. they didn't get an education or anything. eventually kids just stopped coming to school. days and months went by and the school was a ghost town, everybody knew nothing. they had no education and all of the teachers lost their jobs.

luckily i read every book i needed to read to get well educated, that's when i knew it was my job to save the school i know what your thinking.. how can a 10 year old girl save a school, well you would be surprised. i made sure that every student in the school got a good education as well as some fun games to play too.

when the People came to shut the school down they were amazed at how the school looked. they were so surprised that they let me be the principle of the school and they changed it to Emily Jones primary school, i was so happy. so in conclusion the day i thought was terrible actually turned out to be the the best day of my life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!