Nerds And Monsters

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once, on a faraway island called Monster Burgh Island there lived monsters on this Island... but one day somehow four people got lost on this mysterious island. Their names were Ally, Tess, Mary and John. When they finally realised that they had no luck of escaping they started to build homes and make this island their homes. Ally, Tess, Mary and John knew wouldn't starve to death because the island was covered by animal not yet discovered. This island is surrounded by
water so they will have all the water in the
world to survive.

It was nearly dark, Ally, Tess, Mary and John had finished building their huts. So then John started up the fire and hunted for food. They ate spideraloxes their big enough for one serving per person. The next day they decided to go exploring so they packed their bottles, food and put out last nights fire. So they went off…………………………………

………………………………… But they went, they went too far into the the woods so then Ally, Tess, Mary and John got go lost. They tried to recap where they went but they couldn’t figure out where they came from. Ally, Tess, Mary and John all had different ideas from where there they came from. Ally, Tess and Mary said let’s follow on but first turn left. John didn’t agree. So they did a vote in. John said “ okay left it is”..............

So they continue on left. Then see they are getting closer to their camp. After they got back, It was just about midday so the decided to eat. Then after Ally, Tess, Mary and John digested they felt like going for a swim. Then they rushed in their cabin huts to quickly get changed into their costumes. “last one there is a rotten egg” said Tess. so Tess, Mary and John raced for their lives. Unfortunately Ally was the last there. It got dark so they went up back to the campsite and had dinner.

From then on the did the same thing every day because they had nowhere important to be. Then the four of them lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!