The War

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition


One day in Stick Land, the crackle of guns was heard in the air. The Swizzle Stick army wanted the land to themselves. Their guns were going BOOM, CRACK, BANG. The Book Buddies army disagreed with the Swizzle Sticks. That’s when the war began.

The Book Buddies struggled to get to the top of the hill. Sticks fell, googly eyes blew and you don’t want to know what happened to the pipe cleaners.

Only few survived. But to their luck, the war was over! They lay on the ground, not daring to move because they knew someone was coming.

It was a GIANT! The giant came up to them, and said “I’m going to sell you.” So he picked them up, and put them in a jar.

So now those Book Buddies and Swizzle Sticks are not real, but just craft, and they are sold at shops, all over the nation.

All I can say is, they had a horrible life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!