Vanished

RING RING RING "um hello" yawned Bella "BELLA WHERE ARE YOU SCHOOL STARTS IN 20 MINUTES!" yelled Lexi "okay i will be there in 10 minutes"shouted Bella so she rushed out of the door looking like she was just on time.after school Bella rushed home and saw her dad "DAD i heard about the news on Riley your a police officer FIND HER!!!" wailed Bella "don't worry my men have already found Riley i am just going to them okay" politely said the dad but Bella was very sneaky and quietly followed her dad."Bella just stay behind me okay" whispered the dad "okay" whispered Bella. Bella and her dad was inside until her dad yelled loudly "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" Bella was already regretting following her dad, the person was finally turning around "PHILIP! CUFF HIM UP!" the dad ordered,Bella ran fast to her friend "RILEY I've missed you so much" said Bella hugging Riley very tight "I've missed you so much too" replied Riley. The two girls got home safely and rushed to Lexi's to hang out.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!