The Mighty Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs are a rugby league football team.
They come from Belmore and their colours are blue and white.
They have 17 players in total with 13 on the field and 4 on the bench.
Their strongest players are Moses Mbye who will smash the ball far into the goal.
Sam Kasiano who tackles with a BAAM and a BOOM.
The twin Morris brothers Brett and Joshua, who work together to score game winning tries.
Greg Eastwood, who if you’re not looking he will tackle you like you have been hit by a truck.
Josh Reynolds, who is the fastest runner of all.
They are lead out onto the field week by week by their Captain James Graham who leads the Mighty Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs to VICTORY.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!