The Crazy Telivision

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

I was watching television then I got sucked into the television and I said cool were am I said and I saw dragons. Wow dragons I murmerd
and their was a big castle then I saw a king and a dragon let me ride it. I was so high up it was fun but I sliped off then fell into the castle the king saw me. I said I can not belive it then the king said who are you are you trying to steal my crown. No I replied good said the king still how did you get here well I got sucked in. To my television I replied what is a television murmerd the king I said oh yeah you do not have a television do you. no I DO NOT well can you help me get back to my house I yelled ok said the king let me go get. The wizard cool I replied lets do this then the wizard randomly appeard and said hello. Everyone. Are you a real wizard I murmerd ofcourse I am silly see Ill teleport. Then cool I said anyways can you help me get home I replied yes I can ok lets do this so. The wizard teleported me back to my house then when I got back I herd mum calling my name so. I got back home just in time.
































































































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!