Daniel The Ghost

I see something moving, Iook away, BAM! It’s gone.
I call my friends over, they see nothing and say "Sarah, you’re crazy. Did you bump your head or something"? I said “I’m not crazy and the tub really did move”.
Just then the bell went. We went back to class and guess what? My friends told everyone that I saw a ghost and that I was crazy. I needed proof that the ghost was real.
The next day I told my friend Kate that I saw a ghost. Kate said that she had seen the ghost and his name is Daniel. He was all around the school. Then Kate's friend came over.
Hi I’m Celin. I saw ghost Daniel. I was thinking we could make a club. I wanted to call it the ghost hunting club. I asked Kate and Celin, they both agreed. We didn't really have the right gadgets to ghost hunt but that didn't stop us from finding clues.
My friends thought I was even move crazy now that I had stated a ghost hunting club.
Over the next few days we kept on looking for clues, until one day it all changed! We were in the school hall because we heard funny sounds. They were coming from backstage. Me, Celin and Kate went back stage and there it was, the ghost. It had to be the scariest thing in my life. It was clear. He was very old, almost 1000 years of age. We ran while we still could, hoping that we would make it out alive. The ghost flew in the air and caught Celin, she screamed so loud the ghost just disappeared. All that was left was a pile of dust.
We could not believe we had killed the ghost and we had proof that he was real. We ran to the principal’s office and said that there was a ghost. He wanted proof that he was real. We got out the pictures and all of the sudden the principal's jaw dropped. He knew Daniel. The Principal said that Daniel was his friend and that he died in a terrible accident at school. We were very surprised that he knew him. We asked why he looked so old. The principal said it was because when you are dead it is your birthday every week!
The principal said we can talk at assembly about the ghost and show the pictures as well.
It was assembly day. Myself and Celin were getting ready but there was no sign of Kate. Then her Mum came up to us and said Kate had been very sick over the weekend and in hospital. Kate’s mum said that we had to do the show without her.
We were very unsure about what we should do but we knew Kate would have wanted us to go on with the show.
Assembly went really well and everyone couldn’t stop talking about Daniel

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!