I Come From Outer Space


Komet was flying with his spaceship in the Galaxy of the Milky Way. Suddenly something went wrong with his spaceship. Komet had to do an emergency landing. At last he landed safely on the planet Earth. He tried to contact his people from outer space but he was unsuccessful of getting through. He had no choice to come out from his spaceship. He needed to hide his spaceship away from the people on Earth. So he disguised his spaceship as an abandoned house in the bush.

Komet had to transform himself as a person who belongs on Earth. Komet created a false identity for him to live in this world. He is intelligent and he will get used with this world very easily. He had to live on this planet to wait for his people from outer space to track him down and pick him back home.

Years pass by, Komet had to make different false identity and moved to different places. The reason is that, the people who live on earth will age but he still looks young. Komet didn’t want the people to find out that he is an “Alien”. He always has to move and meet new people in different places to disguise his secret identity. He still waits for his people to contact him but unfortunately, no news and no signal from them. Every night, he holds his beer bottle tightly in his hand and looked at the night sky sadly. He missed his friends and home from outer space. He wonders when he can go back to the place that he belongs to. His eyes were red and watery.

One day, Komet received a signal from his people. They informed him that they will pick him up. Komet was happy and over the moon, at last he can go back to his planet. He went back to the abandoned house in the bush. Then he changed the house back to his spaceship. He sat in the driver seat and waited for his people to come. After a while, the mothership arrived and took Komet and his spaceship back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!