The Birthday

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

On bright sunny day there was some things to be done so I got out of bed did the chores. I heard a knock on the door it was my friend Isabella she was coming for a visit. I took her to the back yard to show her what I have started to do today she was so happy for me. My birthday was the next day. I wonder what they are going to get for me tomorrow I can’t wait my best friend had to help move my things around the house so I could have a party, The first in 28 years. My family are driving up for my birthday to come and see me to give me presents and cards. The next day they were here I was so excited to see them I made dinner for the family and set the house up with the bed arrangements, table arrangement and what we are doing for the day. I am going to do the beds and go to the shops I came back to a big pile of present on the kitchen floor I told them that I will open them in a few minutes because I have to feed the animals and clean my floor for the rest of the family. I opened the first present it was wrapped in blue and white striped paper inside the wrapping was some makeup, the next on had a reading book, then a hole heap of other things. I had to clean some benches in my room for everything to fit in my room. The next thing I did was tell them what bed to sleep on. Did I mention I was pregnant? A few hours later I was in labour so it is a nice birthday present I was in labour for 4 hours it was hard to keep pushing so I had to take some photos with my new baby girl she was cute I was out of hospital in 2 or 4 days later she was smiling at me when we were leaving to hospital. My mum was happy for me to be so successful with my labour my mum was helping me with the baby when I was busy doing to animals and the cleaning my sister was happy to see me and the baby I told her I named her Savannah my mum said it was a good name. My birthday was fun I had my baby getting married in December on the 15 I am married to Bart Anderson he is sweet so I must end my story know see you next time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!