U.F.O

Part 1 The U.F.O

It was a dark and stormy night. The wind blew my curtains back and forth. I shivered and huddled deeper into my warm snugly bed. Shadows crawled up the walls as if they were big black spiders. I rolled over. Suddenly I heard a big rumble. The ground shook. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. A little bit of light was seeping through my bedroom window. I pulled my covers off and I slid my feet into my slippers. I decided to investigate. I quietly tip-toed over to the window. I pulled back the curtain. There was a distinctive blue glow coming from the woods just outside, about fifty metres away. I opened the door as quietly as I could. The door let out a long slow creak. I held my breath. Nothing. I silently walked to the kitchen door and opened it. I slipped out into the hollow darkness. It was very late at night, probably just past midnight. I grabbed the flashlight of the rack outside and started running towards the light.

I peeked out from behind a tree. I gasped. I couldn't believe my eyes. There in front of me was a U.F.O.. I decided to try and get a little bit closer. Movement caught my eye. I swivelled around. There was nothing there. Suddenly there was blue light all around me and a tingling sensation went through my body.

Part 2 The Operation

I woke up to find myself in a strange place. There was a white cloth draped over me. My hands were tied up and the same had been done to my feet. The room I was in was metallic. Little blue lights were in circles above my head. I tried to move my head. It was very hard. The rest of my body I could not move. I couldn't remember how I had got here. My mind was foggy and I couldn't remember a thing. Actually I could remember one thing, I had got kidnapped by aliens. I heard footsteps coming along towards my room. Aliens, I thought. I heard strange voices that were weird and high and didn't seem to be talking in our language. I saw a shadow coming through the doorway. I gulped. Sweat beads dripped down my neck. What if this was my last couple of minutes of my life. I hoped it wasn't. Two little creatures waddled through the door. I had only seen pictures of them but this was terrifying. The looked at me with two big black eyes that were locked in me. They had greyish-greenish skin and they had no hair. They came up to me. One of them started talking to me in English.
"We need your heart," and with that the alien pulled out a knife.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!