The Ferocious Beast

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

The Ferocious Beast

In the middle of a huge forest, it was as dry as a desert. The leaves were endangered by the beast. A tiny flash bought the fire awake. Smoke emerged from underneath the tiny leaves and twigs. As it spread the air around it was dehydrated. Small flames grew to become to a savage bogyman. It grew briskly and went down the steep hill. A message was to a huge place in the town. The agitator was spreading rapidly. The enormous, overweighted, lorry was on its way. The hoses ate the fire far and wide. Luckily, the beast died down. The trees were waiting for rain to drop from the bright, blue sky.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!