The Quest To Find Hailey

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

THE QUEST TO FIND HAILEY

“ Help, Help!” cried Hailey. She was getting scratched and tossed by Teletacos. They are terrible creatures that kidnap a girl every year to be their princess. However Hailey didn’t want to go. Hailey screamed and yanked, but it didn’t work. Suddenly Hailey’s Mum came running out. She tried as hard as she could to get the Teletacos away from her precious daughter.

It was an hour later when Hailey was finally free. Little did they know Hailey had a strange sickness called Telegoth .The following night Hailey felt very sick and couldn’t get to sleep. Her mother came in and said,
“I’ll take you to the doctors and see what’s wrong.”
So they jumped into the car and sped to the doctors.

When they got there, they were told that she had to go to hospital for a special medicine. They raced there as fast as they could go. When they got there they were told that Hailey was going to die.

They said their goodbyes and Hailey’s mum had to go. She was devastated that her only daughter was going to die and she would be alone without her. They went their separate ways and Hailey was put into a hospital bed. Suddenly a pixie appeared and said to Hailey
“Every good girl deservers to be free from sickness.”
And with that Hailey was cured and she ran back home as fast as she could without stopping. When she got home it was dinnertime and Hailey could smell her favourite food. She barged through the door and her mother was astonished to see Hailey again. Hailey’s mum fell to the ground and started crying. Hailey gave her mum a big hug and promised that she would never get into trouble again and they were happy for the rest of their lives.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!