War Escape

"Soo you think that's you in the Mirror" In the medieval times long ago was war and the only two kids to escape Angela and Willis they take on a journey starving with stress but will they find peace at last.

So it begins for 5 days and 5 nights the Gods of war will return and take place at the palace of Oswald the awful and horrid scenes that will take place will shock you.

Angela through this tunnel quietly said Willis in a echoed voice Willis, Screams Angela frantically there after me the Orcs.

They trudged in the mud and they had finally reached the spot the palace of Oswold since kids won't allowed to be there they had to keep disguise but the gods senses where to strong ouch!! Says Angela that spider bit me it'll be fine here have some aspirin.

The ground started shaking the gods are sensing us... Before he could finish the sentence a loud thud they found there selves on the ground but it was different things were bright and nice fruits and crops were growing delicious said Angela licking her lips snap out of it said Willis.

Mum dad at last they saw there parents now Willis understands what his dad had told him when she was leaving on the journey to Oswald "what lies beneath the ground is where there is hope and love a journey it will be but try"
The family lived happily!


THE END THANKYOU HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!