A Night At Freddys

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

I was looking for a job as a security guard when Freddy Frazbear's pizzeria caught my eye. I walked inside and got the job straight up. My boss said he really needs a security guard due to every morning, when he came to work, the place looked like a bomb site. He also said he has not been gaining much money due to the lack of customers. "You need to stay for one night from 12am until 6am", said my boss.

I went home, had some sleep and got back to work. It was 12 am. I was checking the cameras and they were all good except for party room 2. Chica the chicken Animatronic was alive! Suddenly... she looked at the camera! She started walking towards it... suddenly she ripped it off the wall! I was as scared as any thing but there wasn't anything I could do.

It was now 5 am. I was back on the cameras. Party room five had Freddy Frazbear! Now I was really scared... and all I had was a flash light. Suddenly I saw him in the hallway! He got closer and closer and then… Ding! Ding! Ding! Yes! It was 6am!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!