Narrative

One day, I woke up, earlier than last time, waiting for the bus to come for the trip to the Three Sisters; the bus will come very early. It’ll take a while for us to reach there, at the Three Sisters, located at the “snowy mountain.” Early at 9am, the bus was locating at our house to pick us up, with a sound of a beeping/honking. ”Beep Beep Honk Honk”

After hiking for a couple of minutes, we stopped midway. We gazed upon the view, and adored the moment. Jonathan jumped joyfully like a jumping jacks/ jesters to the Three Sisters. This was my first time visiting the Three Sisters, after all. It look like a three-headed human and it touches like a very heavy rock. I could hear nothing less, than the camera clicking at an odd pace.“ Click Click Click” Went every camera around.

There was one problem about this trip, the telescope was broken, so we could not see the true potential it had, as we wanted to. After the photos, we hit the deck of the bus. But that turned out to be a nightmare. When I got on, the family was offering too much food for me and my little cousin for me to eat , I realised that I was very hungry but when my little cousin felt very sick and as a consequence, vomited and caught a headache so badly she can barely stand up. Nobody is sick except my little cousin Alice. She vomited in the bus and it smells as smelly as a stinkbug.

About the time, we were in the Blue Mountain realised that though it was going to be fun. I saw a shop, which appears to look older than the ancient house across my street. I came across what looks like a cave. I’m pretty sure that I agree to go in the cave with my biggest family.
Finally, we were about to hiked in this cave which is kind of dark but colourful. This cave isn’t that gross and creepy but it look like a haunted and smelly cave. It seems to have lots of bats inside.
I don’t want to go in the bat cave because I don’t like bat. EEK! EEK!
It poison and kills people with jaws and I’m not coming in the bat cave.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!