The Tale Of McCrook

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

62 years ago a baby was born, he had electric blue eyes but the years had turned his neat wavy hair grey his name is Lucas McShane. Years of practice had turned him into an accomplished sneak thief.
His home is a secret bunker on the highest point of the mountains overlooking the scorching rich city of Monaco. Every Wednesday his objective was to steal from a rich house or super yachts. He believed that everybody should live an equal life. From 18 years old he would go to one of the wealthy houses, and help redistribute their wealth. He was very skilled in what he did, and he had never been caught. Every Tuesday he would drive unsuspiciously around the town looking for targets.
Every week he would plan on how he would attack his targets. He would get dressed in his Kevlar padded, black race suit, he would put on a balaclava and his black racing groves. Then he would wait to about 12:30pm and he would get into his Volkswagen Scirocco R and drive off to the targets location.
Today Lucas was robbing the Jonson Family, he had been watching them all week. They had a Ford Mustang, and a Mercedes Benz s65 AMG, also they lived in a water front house. On their jetty there was a 20 million dollar super yacht. Lucas arrived at his targets house and went to the kitchen window which had been left open. He got inside and went to the master bedroom, there was Mr and Mrs Jonson sleeping. Lucas went over to Mrs Jonson’s jewellery cupboard and took all the precious rings and diamonds. Then he found the safe under the stairs in the broom cupboard, he opened it and took all the money.
As he was escaping through the window Mr Jonson shouted “Who’s there?” Lucas jumped out of the window and ran to his car, but it was too late. He heard the whirring sound of the sirens and the flashing lights of the police cars. Lucas jumped into his car and raced down narrow streets. But the Police were coming from everywhere as he drove up prom du Larvotto road and onto Princesses Grace avenue, oh no! Lucas took a wrong turn into Ellee Emmanuel Gonzalez road, it was a no through road, he was stuck… the policemen came and he was caught.
He gave the police the money and jewellery and he was taken to the nearest jail. Lucas said “Sir this is not very fair, there are people starving in this world and everybody here rolling in cash.” “That’s life” the policeman said. He had been in jail for about a week. Fortunately all the families that he had given money to came in and released Lucas. And he drove away a few weeks later.
Lucas began to start his work again and from that day on no one ever caught him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!