The Worst Day Of The Century

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

As I open the door, I hear crying. I don’t understand, I thought my baby sister was born but all I saw was a crime scene. My dad, the chief of the police force and the a baby girl in a knocked over cradle a.k.a me. So you get the picture dead mum, dad, not okay and an annoying sister if you don’t know I have a really stuffed up life but that’s only the beginning.
My name is confidential is yours?
My favorite colour is all so confidential anything you want me to tell you I can't. The only thing I can tell is what you know. That’s way too much so if I were you I'd wouldn’t tell anyone “You got it, good”
Now stay away from my family. How many families break apart by when baby's birth of all things, why was it me? You were breaking apart the family. Of all people in the world why me? You know how some people wish they had time travel? I would wish it, to bring back my mother. People like me wish so much but what we do is different But people are used to that by now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!