The Unusual World

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

"Who is she?" Asked Lilly.
On her face she has freckles, very light red lips, brown eyes and a straight nose. And she has a broken arm! I went up to her and said, "What is your name?"
"Well my name is Nicky Brown."
"Oh you must be new."
"I am." She replied.
"Which school do you go to?"
"I go to Billanook Primary School and I am in Grade 6."
"Me too!" Replied Lilly excitedly.
On the first day back at school, it was Nicky's first day. And guess what happened? Lilly and Nicky had a fight because Lilly was jealous of Nicky. Nicky was playing with Lilly's friends and Lilly was being left out.
Nicky was so upset, she was crying lots of tears. "I am leaving this school NOW!"
"Don't go, I am so sorry. Please do not go." Said Lilly.
Nicky ran and ran. Lilly followed Nicky to an unusual place. She had never seen this part of the school before. Everything was made of chocolate, candy and chips! The trees, bees, tiny fleas and grass were all made of chocolate mint. The girls felt so excited, they wanted to rush in and get all the candy and go home.
They turned and said to each other, "Let's eat!" They forgot about their fight. They took some back to share with their friends. "I'm sorry you felt left out Lilly." Said Nicky.
"I'm sorry for arguing with you."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!