Bill And James

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

In another dimension, where turtles are giant. Bill woke up and turned on the tv. Bill lived in a cottage in the middle of a lake. As he was in the middle of watching his favorite show, a news report came on! Attention citizens around lake Waka mama! Said the news reporter. A cyclone is heading toward the lake! Everyone evacuate! Bill stood up and walked to the window and shouted " JAMES ! " The house was now rising up, because it was built on a giant turtle! They then moved to lake Karaboujan the biggest lake in the world! Before he went to bed he saw another cottage on a giant turtle. He went over to say hi. When he got there he immediately recognized the lady in the house. It was his old friend bella! After he got home, he could not stop thinking about bella! And bella couldn't stop thinking about bill. One year later. They were married! So were the turtles!

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!