Katie's Diary

Diary entry #1

Hi. My name is Katie and my parents wanted me to have a diary so I can pour all of my feelings into you. My dad is a therapist and my mum is a writer and since my parents broke up my mum has been a mess. That is why I have a diary, so I can talk to it like I was talking to a friend, but I don't need it because I’m strong and think that it I’ll be ok. About to go to sleep, I’ll keep filling you in tomorrow night.

Diary entry #2

So I am back with loads of drama from school. I go to a public school called West Side and there is a lot of drama there. This girl in my class is sooooooooooo annoying. Her name is Katherine, she's the queen of all the boys and I hate her because she said this to me, and I quote, “Hey Cakeie! what do you think you are doing next to my locker?” “Mine is right next to yours,” I said, but it gets worse. Katherine then said, “Well stop leaning on it,” and she pushed me out of the way. I fell, making a racket in the hallway. I ran into the toilets, luckily the bell rang just as I started to open the toilet door. Then I had sports with my bestie Bonnie. I told her what happened and she was about to kill Queen Katherine. Anyway I need to go now, it is Taco Tuesday and mum makes the best TACOS. ADIOS AMIGOS

Diary entry #3

I have 3 words for you, THANK YOU BONNIE!,OMG [oh my gosh] what Bonnie did today was amazing. She went up to Katherine and said, “ Why are you always picking on people, you are not perfect yourself.” “ How dare you insult me, I am perfect!!!!!!!!!” -Katherine said with an attitude. They both got pulled into the scary principal's office. I waited outside the door hearing everything horrible they said and how strict he principal was being. After a while Katherine walked out. I hid my face and then waited a bit more time for Bonnie. She came out with tears running all the way down to her neck. I asked with curiosity “ Bonnie what happened?” She replied, “ I got detention every Sunday for a whole month.” I was so shocked and when I left I felt so horrible that it was all because she stood up for me. . I love her so much as a friend.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!