I Can Fly


On the way home from school I was walking to my friend Maddie’s house when I saw something in the ground.When I finished getting it out of the ground I finished getting it out of the ground I saw that it was a little blue round glowing gem.I tapped it twice then I started to fly! I wanted to know how to get down so tapped it twice again and then I floated down to the ground. Took the gem to my friends place And when she tapped it twice she floated up. I said twice again! So she tapped it twice again and she floated down I rapped the gem up in cellophane and put it in my schoolbag. Something must've fell on it twice because I found my school bag on the ceiling! Maddie ran to get a ladder and said thank you And went home.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!