Bullied

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

“Piper time to get ready for school” Mum yells out from the other end of the house.
“No!” I say as I kick the doona off and thump down the hallway to go have a shower. As I am walking back down to my room to get changed, I can smell mum’s delicious bacon and eggs cooking. Now that I am ready for school all that’s left to do is wait......As I am waiting I can’t get rid of these bad thoughts that are racing through my head. I’m trying to stay calm but it won’t work, I start crying “Why do they have to be so mean to me”I say, by the way when I say they I mean Hannah, Amy and Izzy they just pick on me all the time! I here mum coming I quickly grab my drink bottle and start squirting my face. I don’t want her to find out what’s been happening at school and that I’ve been crying.

Today mum dropped my off at school, as soon as she drives off I see three people coming towards me.”Oh no” I quietly say to myself, I try hiding behind my bag. “Hi Piper you’re mummy drop you off at school today did she?” Izzy teases.

“Leave me alone” I say quietly so the teacher doesn’t hear.
“Oh this little girl has finally learnt to stick up for herself” reply Hannah and Amy. The day goes by and instead of going straight home I go to grandma Jo’s. When I get there Grandma says “What are you doing here sweetie?”
“Oh um, mum said I could come and say hi.”

I didn’t want to lie to gran but I had no other choice. I go plonk myself onto the couch, I can hear gran ringing mum. Suddenly there is a knock at the door It was mum and dad. We all have a chat about what has happened, and the final decision was made, I was quitting school for 2 whole weeks.

After a few weeks today is the day that I go back to school. When I walk through the gates I feel happy and not at all worried. When the bell goes for recess and I have my favourite, Sponge cake with whipped cream.

As I cross the road out of nowhere Hannah comes up and punches me.
“Ouch” I kind of scream the teacher comes over because she had seen what had happened. She told all of us to go to the principle right away. We had a meeting with our parents and we came to the conclusion that Hannah, Amy and Izzy were suspended for a week.

When that week was over they were never mean to me again.

Remember if your in a situation like this in your own life it’s not because of the person you are it’s because the person bullying you has nothing else to do but make others feel bad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!